The “Art of War” is a new event that is hosted by the Barony of Tir Ysgithr and Co-Hosted with another Barony in the Glorious Lands in Atenveldt. This year, we are proud to be partnering with the Barony of Atenveldt!
Unfortunately we had to cancel the 2019 Event, but are hoping this event will happen in 2020! We will be looking for Event Stewards and Coordinators soon!
This event will focus on preparation for Estrella War and when possible will focus on the Estrella War points. In addition, there will be A&S classes and groups, and probably some kind of showcase or competition.
1. Cross streets are Perryville and Roeser (/Atlanta)
2. Take I-10 to the Perryville Exit
3. Go South on Perryville for four miles
4. Stay on Perryville and go through the Broadway Road stop sign
5. Turn left (East) on Roeser: Roeser is a dead end, narrow gravel road (with some potholes). Roeser is accessed via a one lane bridge under the large power poles and next to the mailboxes, between the railroad tracks and the canal
6. Drive 3/4 of a mile, though the white gates
You CANNOT access the farm from MC 85.
Atlanta Avenue will take you onto restricted Private Property. In addition, there is a barrier on Atlanta Avenue preventing you from reaching the farm.
Also, you CANNOT access the farm from roads leading South which intersect Broadway (183rd, 181st, 1810th, Citrus). They will lead you to an impassable irrigation ditch.