(Open until filled)
The Seneschal’s office is responsible for the day to day business of the Barony and monitoring adherence to SCA and mundane law. A deputy seneschal would be assigned to a particular set of tasks to assist the Seneschal in the duties of the office. This office may require up to 20hrs of work per month, depending on duties assigned.
- Must be at least 18 Years old
- Must be willing to submit to and must pass a Background Check
- Must be willing to serve at least 1 year in this position.
- Must be a paid Member of the Society for Creative Anachronism during your tenure as the officer
- Need to be a Responsible Individual
- Must have reliable Internet Access and an email address
- Must Attend monthly Officer Meetings when the Baronial Seneschal is unable to attend.
- Must be organized with experience in several administrative tools such as Excel and Word