In Anno Societatis Thirty-nine, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Craven and Ismenia during the stewardship of Sean and Brighed, Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr, with inspiration from Domingo and Ysabet, there was created an award known as the Tantony of Tir Ysgithr. Alexandra Dati was created Premier of this Order on March 9, 2003.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Tantony of Tir Ysgithr, which may be given by the Baron and Baroness to youth of the Barony who demonstrate an understanding of life in these Current Middle Ages, who know and use the appropriate courtesies consistently, and who demonstrate to the best of their abilities and knowledge; a willingness to serve, abilities in the Arts and Sciences, and an interest in the Arts of War.
- This Award shall be given in colors that match the colors of the Fellowship of the Boar, Or for service, vert for Arts and Sciences, argent for the fighting arts, and azure for archery, the designation being determined by the Crown at the time of presentation. This award may be presented to the same individual more than once, but only in a different color or degree than is currently held by the recipient. This Award shall be given in two degrees, Senior for youth who have attained no more than 18 or less than 13 years of age, and Junior for youth 12 and under.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companions of the Tantony and shall be entitled to place the initials T.T.Y. after their names.
- The insignia of the order shall be a needlework depiction of a boar’s head of the appropriate color with a bell dependant from the Boar’s neck. The insignia shall be displayed on a gold favor for Seniors and a blue favor for juniors.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after non-armigerous Principality Awards.
- The Protectors of the Order shall be the Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr subject to the approval of the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.