- There shall exist in the Barony of Tir Ysgithr an award, known as the Order of the Lamp of Tir Ysgithr, which may be given by the baron and/or Baroness, subject to the pleasure of the Crown, to those persons who have given outstanding service to the Barony, as determined by the other members of the Order.
- The holders of the award shall be styled a Companions of the Lamp of Tir Ysgithr and shall be entitled to place the initials C.L.Y. after their names.
- The insignia of the order shall consist of a medallion bearing the impression of an Arabian lamp.
- Arms and Precedence
- The award shall carry with it, subject to the pleasure of the Crown, an Award of Arms, and companions of the order shall take precedence after principality orders but before simple Awards of Arms.
- If the award is given to a person who bears an award carrying higher precedence than given above, his/her precedence shall remain unchanged.
- If the award is given to a person who has previously received an Award of Arms, his/her precedence shall date from his/her election to the order.
- Amendments to this constitution shall be made by the Baron/ess of the Barony of Tir Ysgithr after due consultation with the Crown.
By our Hands this 23rd day of August, Anno Societatis Nineteen, being 1984 in the Common Era.
Keridwen, Aten Principal Herald