In Anno Societatis XXVI, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Thorfinn and Sarah during the stewardship of Justin and Victoria, Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr, there was created a non-precedential award known as the Fellowship of the Boar Purpure of Tir Ysgithr. Hastini Chandra and Steffan yr Ysgolhaig were created Co-Premiers of this Order on August 10, 1991. In Anno Societatis XXXVI, during the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Jonathon and Deille during the stewardship of Sean and Brighed, Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr, this award was made official and all previous holders of the award were confirmed.
- There shall exist in the Kingdom of Atenveldt an award, known as the Fellowship of the Boar Purpure, which may be given by the Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr to those long time members of the Barony whose continued service, great knowledge, and courteous behavior they feel demonstrates the highest ideals and values of the Current Middle Ages.
- The members of this Order shall be styled as Companion of the Fellowship of the Boar, Purpure and shall be entitled to place the initials F.B.P. after their names.
- The insignia of the order shall be a needlework depiction of a boar passant Purpure.
- Companions of the Order shall take precedence after non-armigerous Principality Awards.
- The Protectors of the Order shall be the Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr.
- Amendments to this charter shall be made by the Baron and Baroness of Tir Ysgithr subject to the approval of the Crown of Atenveldt.
- The membership in the Order of all previous recipients of this award is hereby confirmed.